An ITIN application might be a little bit confusing for those who will apply for the first time and no one wants to reapply for a small mistake in the application. That mistake could be as small as an incorrect passport scan. Therefore, keep in mind the points listed below:
- You need to apply for an ITIN with your current/valid
- If you have any old passport, please upload it, too.
- The resolution of your passport must be at the highest level.
- The passport scan must be in actual size.
- Your passport’s top and bottom page must be shown, as shown in the picture below.
- The ITIN Office does not accept the faded copy, your passport must be clear and easy to understand.
- As shown below, your passport must be on the top of the page and your picture below.
- Your passport scan must be
- Please, do not forget to save your passport scan as a .pdf file.
- You need to send us the .pdf copy of your passport scan.
See Passport Scanning Example