An ITIN application might be a little bit confusing for those who will apply for the first time and no one wants to reapply for a small mistake in the application. That mistake could be as small as an incorrect passport scan. Therefore, keep in mind the points listed below:
- You need to apply for an ITIN with your current/valid
- If you have any old passport, please upload it, too.
- The resolution of your passport must be at the highest level.
- The passport scan must be in actual size.
- Your passport’s top and bottom page must be shown, as shown in the picture below.
- The ITIN Office does not accept the faded copy, your passport must be clear and easy to understand.
- As shown below, your passport must be on the top of the page and your picture below.
- Your passport scan must be
- Please, do not forget to save your passport scan as a .pdf file.
- You need to send us the .pdf copy of your passport scan.
See Passport Scanning Example
Ein-itin.com is a brand of Cohen Investment LLC, act as a Certified Acceptance Agency. Ein-itin.com provides professional services to prepare and apply for an Individual Tax Identification Number (ITIN) to submit through IRS. As a Certified Acceptance agent , Ein-itin.com prepares and submits applications for an Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (“ITIN”) on behalf of their applicants. Ein-itin.com tracks the application processing and notifies ITIN Applicants for their ITIN Confirmations. Ein-itin.com understands the applicant situation, inform before the ITIN Application process. Ein-itin.com helps to applicant to apply for their ITIN in a convenient way to avoid mistakes and rejection for ITIN Application. Any individual may hire us to prepare, submit and obtain his or her ITIN Number (via W7 Form) application to the IRS.