What is the purpose of a Tax ID Number?
– An Employer Identification Number (EIN) also known as Federal Tax Identification Number, is utilized to recognize a business entity. In principle, every company requires an EIN. EINs are issued with the purpose of tax transactions and are not expected to support other transactions. (e.g., tax lien closeout or deals, lotteries, and so forth.)
Is there any daily limitation of EINs assigned to a Responsible Party?
– Because of a high volume of solicitations for EINs, the IRS will start restricting the quantity of EINs doled out every day to a capable gathering. Effective April 11, 2011, a responsible party was restricted by the IRS to 1 EIN in one business day. This applies to all form of application, including the application on the web, by telephone, fax, or mail.
What if the Responsible Party for my New Entity was an EIN that was previously obtained online?
– We can’t process your application on the web if the responsible party is an element with an EIN already acquired through the web.
Do I need a new Tax ID Number?
– There is a high chance that you will require an EIN if you reply “Yes” to the following questions.
- Do you have employees?
- Do you work your business as an enterprise or association?
- Do you record any of these assessment forms: Employment, Excise, or Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms?
- Do you withhold charges on salary, other than compensation, paid to a non-inhabitant outsider?
- Do you have a Keogh plan?
- Is it true that you are included with any of the accompanying kinds of associations?
It is safe to say that you are included with any of the accompanying sorts of associations?
- Trusts, with the exception of certain grantor-possessed revocable trusts, IRAs, Exempt Organization Business Income Tax Returns
- Real estate mortgage investment conduits
- Non-profit organizations
- Ranchers’ cooperatives
- Plan heads
How long will it take to get my new EIN number?
– We offer a rush delivery in which one of our operators will acquire your EIN from the IRS for your benefit in 2-3 business days. Our other alternative is Standard Delivery that lasts for 45 business days.
How can I contact EIN Filing Service?
What are your hours of operation?
– Monday through Friday 9 am-5 pm CST. We are closed on all major Holidays. Regardless we acknowledge new online requests outside of our regular business hours.
Is my personal data secured on your website
– Of course! We take pride in keeping your information secure and safe.
What is the difference between a Tax ID number and an EIN?
– A Tax ID Number and an EIN are one in the same. An EIN is an Employer Identification Number. A TIN is a Tax Identification Number. A FEIN is a Federal Employer Identification Number. These are simply substitute names for a Federal Tax ID.
What is the process for an EIN?
– After you finish the online application one of our specialists will begin applying for your new Tax ID Number from the IRS.
Who can use your service?
Ein-itin.com is a brand of Cohen Investment LLC, act as a Certified Acceptance Agency. Ein-itin.com provides professional services to prepare and apply for an Individual Tax Identification Number (ITIN) to submit through IRS. As a Certified Acceptance agent , Ein-itin.com prepares and submits applications for an Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (“ITIN”) on behalf of their applicants. Ein-itin.com tracks the application processing and notifies ITIN Applicants for their ITIN Confirmations. Ein-itin.com understands the applicant situation, inform before the ITIN Application process. Ein-itin.com helps to applicant to apply for their ITIN in a convenient way to avoid mistakes and rejection for ITIN Application. Any individual may hire us to prepare, submit and obtain his or her ITIN Number (via W7 Form) application to the IRS.