What is the purpose of a Tax ID Number?
– An Employer Identification Number (EIN) also known as Federal Tax Identification Number, is utilized to recognize a business entity. By and large, organizations require an EIN. Employer identification numbers are issued with the end goal of tax organization and are not expected for support in some other exercises (e.g., tax lien closeout or deals, lotteries, and so forth.)
Is there any daily limitation of EINs Assigned to a Responsible Party?
– Because of a high volume of solicitations for EINs, the IRS will start restricting the quantity of EINs doled out every day to a capable gathering. Effective April 11, 2011, a responsible party was restricted by the IRS to five (5) EINs in one business day. This breaking point is in actuality whether you apply on the web, by telephone, fax or mail.
What if the Responsible Party for my New Entity was an EIN that was previously obtained online?
– We can’t process your application on the web if the responsible party is an element with an EIN already acquired through the web.
Do I need a new Tax ID Number?
– You will require an EIN on the off chance that you reply “Yes” to any of the accompanying inquiries.
- Do you have employees?
- Do you work your business as an enterprise or association?
- Do you record any of these assessment forms: Employment, Excise, or Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms?
- Do you withhold charges on salary, other than compensation, paid to a non-
- Do you have a Keogh plan?
- Is it true that you are included with any of the accompanying kinds of
It is safe to say that you are included with any of the accompanying sorts of associations?
- Trusts, with the exception of certain grantor-possessed revocable trusts, IRAs,
Exempt Organization Business Income Tax Returns
- Real estate mortgage investment conduits
- Non-profit organizations
- Ranchers’ cooperatives
- Plan heads
How long will it take to get my new EIN number?
– We offer a rush delivery in which one of our operators will acquire your EIN from the IRS for your benefit in the normal business hours. Our other alternative is Standard Delivery that lasts for 1-2 business days.
How much do you charge for your service?
– Our Standard Delivery choice is $65
How can I contact EIN Filing Service?
– You can visit our Contact page and complete the form. You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can call us at (302) 442-0812.
What are your hours of operation?
– Monday through Friday 9am-5pm CST. We are closed on all major Holidays. Regardless we acknowledge new online requests outside of our regular business hours.
Is my personal data secured on your website
– Of course! We take pride in keeping your information secure and safe.
What is the difference between a Tax ID number and an EIN?
– A Tax ID Number and an EIN are one in the same. An EIN is an Employer Identification Number. A TIN is a Tax Identification Number. A FEIN is a Federal Employer Identification Number. These are simply substitute names for a Federal Tax ID.
What is your process to file for a Tax ID Number?
– To begin, finish our 1-page online application. Once you’ve finished your application one of our specialists will begin on recovering your new Tax ID Number from the IRS. Our online application can be rounded out in less than 5 mins.
Who can use your service?
– Anybody expecting to apply for an EIN Number. The main limitations are:
- The essential address must be in the United States, and
- The proprietor, main officer, truster, grantor, and so on must have a substantial
Taxpayer ID Number (Social Security Number, Individual Taxpayer ID Number, or Federal Tax ID) to enter on the form.
- Readers Rating
- Rated 3.2 stars
3.2 / 5 (Reviewers)
- Your Rating