Preliminary ITIN Information
To apply for ITIN, You need to have or be one of the following criteria listed below.
- A non-US Resident who is an owner or a shareholder one of a Company established in the US. (Company Docs., Ownership Doc., EIN doc., and Passport Scanned Doc. are required)
- A non-US Resident wants to file US Federal Income tax return and pay its due amount of taxable amount.
- U.S. resident alien (based on days present in the United States) filing a U.S. federal tax return
- A Dependent of U.S. citizen/resident alien
- A Spouse of U.S. citizen/resident alien
- A nonresident alien student, professor, or researcher filing a U.S. federal tax return or claiming an exception
If you don’t have a company in the USA and EIN number, which is related to your company, please CLICK HERE to register your company.