You have your Sim Card but you have no idea how to activate it? No worries. We got your back! We will walk you through simple steps.
- Make sure you have access to Wi-Fi.
- Open the Google Fi app or download it from your Apple store or Google
- Open the Google Fi app to complete your
- Make sure to sign in with the Google Account (e.g. Gmail) that you used when signing up for Google
- You may be asked to install an update. Your phone will install the update, restart, and then you can continue setting up your
- Sign in with the Google Account you used to sign up for
- When you are asked to activate Google Fi, tap
- Type the Secret Code on your Google Fi card.
- Follow the steps and finish your
For the best setup experience, you will want to make sure your battery is charged, and you have Wi-Fi connection.
We recommend that you complete activation within the United States. To complete your setup, follow the app instructions and restart your phone.
If you are trying to activate your phone from out of US, using VPN is strongly suggested.
If you need any help on the related topic please call us at 1-302-867-0778, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org