How To, ITIN

Can I File a Tax Return Without a US Company?

To file your taxes in the USA as Non-US resident, you need an ITIN number. Required Documents for ITIN Application:

  • Company Formation Documents
  • Company Ownership/Membership Documents
  • EIN Document
  • Passport Scan Copy (colored with a scanner)


We can apply for your ITIN with filing your tax return. You don’t need a company if you had income last year.

If you are a US resident, you can file your taxes without a US company. You can just use your US SSN (Social Security Number)


If you need an ITIN you can apply for one at here, if you have any further question on the related topic don’t hesitate to ask us! You can always reach us by sending an e-mail to

Back to list