If you are doing business in the US or have a US source income, you might be eligible to get an Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN).
An Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN) is a tax processing number issued by the Internal Revenue Service. The IRS issues ITINs to individuals who are required to have a U.S. taxpayer identification number but who do not have and are not eligible to obtain, a Social Security number (SSN) from the Social Security Administration (SSA).
Do I need an ITIN?
Does the following apply to you?
- You do not have an SSN and are not eligible to obtain one
- You have a US source income and file a federal tax return
- You are in one of the following categories:
- A nonresident alien who is required to file a U.S. tax return (Like, Amazon Sellers, Dropshipping business owners)
- US resident alien who is (based on days present in the United States) filing a US tax return
- Dependent or spouse of a US citizen/resident alien
- Dependent or spouse of a nonresident foreign visa holder
- A nonresident alien claiming a tax treaty benefit
- Nonresident international student, professor or researcher filing a US tax return or requesting an exception
Which documents do you have to provide?
- Correctly completed an application form on our website.
- A valid passport copy and scanned (We are a Certified Agency, and you do not have to send your real passport to us)
- A compelling reason to get an ITIN. We recommend an application through our company. It’s faster and more tax friendly. We can set up a company for you in just a couple of days. It’s only $179 USD. You can form your company by clicking here.
Do you have a company and do you need an EIN? You can apply with us in minutes, and it’s only $65. Apply Now.
Ein-itin.com is a brand of Cohen Investment LLC, act as a Certified Acceptance Agency. Ein-itin.com provides professional services to prepare and apply for an Individual Tax Identification Number (ITIN) to submit through IRS. As a Certified Acceptance agent , Ein-itin.com prepares and submits applications for an Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (“ITIN”) on behalf of their applicants. Ein-itin.com tracks the application processing and notifies ITIN Applicants for their ITIN Confirmations. Ein-itin.com understands the applicant situation, inform before the ITIN Application process. Ein-itin.com helps to applicant to apply for their ITIN in a convenient way to avoid mistakes and rejection for ITIN Application. Any individual may hire us to prepare, submit and obtain his or her ITIN Number (via W7 Form) application to the IRS.