How to scan Passport and Visa for ITIN Applications?
– You need to apply for an ITIN with your current/valid
– If you have any old passport, please upload it, too.
– The resolution of your passport must be at the highest level.
– The passport scan must be in actual size.
– Your passport’s top and bottom page must be shown, as shown in the picture below.
– The ITIN Office does not accept the faded copy, your passport must be clear and easy to understand.
– As shown below, your passport must be on the top of the page and your picture below.
– Your passport scan must be
– Please, do not forget to save your passport scan as a .pdf file.
– You need to send us the .pdf copy of your passport scan.