Payment services are vital in this age of technology. In the past, companies were only able to sell local products and accept cash or check. Since there was no option, sellers have to use those payment methods. With the effect of globalization and growing markets, entrepreneurs know they can reach out to clients from around the world now. Clients will no longer come to your place with cash or a check. To keep up with the age of technology, you need to adapt yourself to new fast, and effective payment solutions. The easiest way to achieve this is the merchant services.
Merchant services in the US that allow money transfers via debit or credit cards or online systems. To use these services and accept online payments from their customers, businesses need to open a merchant account. Providing customers with such payment methods is safer and cheaper.
There are many alternatives to payment services. Some business owners like physical stores need a Point of Sale. Some need mobile payment solutions to help their customers. Businesses operating through the internet need online payment systems. Companies with actual stores such as restaurants need physical payment methods.
How To Obtain a PayPal Business Account as a Non-US Resident?
What are the advantages of PayPal Business Account?
One of the most significant benefits of having a Paypal business account is that it is more common. Their policies are more stable in the US when compared to other countries. This steady progression provides customers with reliance. Having a US Paypal account, you may not have to worry about the problems as in other countries. As a result, A reliable payment system will also help your customers trust your business.
How to obtain a PayPal business account?
- First of all, you need to have a legitimate business in the US, if you want to open a Paypal business account.
- After you complete your incorporation process, you need to file “Employer Identification Number (EIN). This is a necessary process if you want to open a business bank account. You do not have to be in the US if you’re going to open a bank account. You can contact us, and we can open your bank account for you. Please do not hesitate to email or call us.
What is required to open a bank account in the US?
- A verified “certificate of formation” of your business
- Employer Identification Number (EIN)
Required documents may depend on the bank you want to open your bank account with.
Other Payment Services
Here are some of the leading companies in which payment solutions industry that could help you with different payment services:
- Flagship Merchant Services: Provides payment methods with a credit card for almost all types of business.
- AIMsi: Establishes software systems for payment methods on the point of sales. They also provide services for accounting and inventory management.
- Square: Provides payment methods for all types of business.
- Touchbistro: Establishes POS systems over the iPad.
- Dinnerware: Establishes Microsoft-based POS systems.
Before choosing any service provider, talk to the companies about the payment methods you need. You need to regard what kind of sales you are making, the scope of your customer services, your expectations. and most importantly how much you want to spend on these payment methods.
You can choose one of our services to start your business in the US, and you can always contact us for further information or questions.